Kindness in your eyes
I guess you heard me cried
You smiled at me like Jesus to a child
I’m blessed, I know, heaven sent, heaven stole, you smiled at me like Jesus to a child,
And what have I learned
From all these pain, I saw that never feel the same, about anyone or any things again and now
I’m know, when you find love, when you know that is exist,
When the lover that you miss
Will come to you on those cold cold nights
When you have been love, when you know it hold such bless
Then the lover that I kissed,
Will comfort you there is no hold inside
Sadness in my eyes
No one guess, no one tried
Loveless and cold
With your last breath you saved my soul
You smiled at me like Jesus to a child
And what have I learned from all these tears
I wait that for you all those years
Just when it began
She took my love away
So the word you could not say
I will sign them for you, and the love we would have made
I make it for too
For every single memory, has become a part of me
So you will always be my love
...................................................................................................
ابتدای صفحه